Here are some frequently asked questions we have had over the years. Please read through for our policies and procedures, and if you have any further questions feel free to send us a message.
What changes have been made because of COVID-19?
- We do still accept cash (sanitized in an envelope or plastic bag preferably), however contactless payment is preferred during COVID-19.
- We currently offer window shopping (call us and we can chat with you through a window) and online ordering (welcome!). We do not however allow people in the store at this time. This is for the safety of my staff and valued customers at this time. We look forward to having you back soon, but contact us in any way and we will be happy to help you out!
What is your delivery area?
Our shop serves the following areas in Ontario:
- Port Elgin & Southampton ($8.00 delivery fee)
- Tiverton & Paisley ($18.00 delivery fee)
Out of town areas may have a higher delivery charge...if unsure please contact us directly at 1-800-667-0375
What payment options do you accept?
We currently accept:
- Will Call In
- Etransfer email@example.com
How far in advance should I place an order?
We can typically work on a reasonable schedule to put something beautiful and special together for the last-minute planner.
We do however recommend that to insure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays:
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Canada Day and Labor Day.
Which holidays are you closed for?
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Canada Day, Family Day and Labor Day.
What facilities do you deliver to in the local area?
We have an awesome relationship with facilities in our area, these include:
- Eagleson Funeral Home
- Elgin Lodge
- Grey Bruce Health Services
- Hampton Court Village
- Southampton Care Centre
- T.A. Brown Funeral Home
What is your Substitution Policy?
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and colour scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another colour.